Melbourne’s Experts in Nesting Bird Mitigation Devices
If a bird infestation is taking a toll on your building or outdoor area, let the experts address the problem at its core. Our range of of bird mitigation devices and services are designed to alleviate the issue by preventing birds from nesting in key areas; by modifying the environment so as to discourage nesting, populations then fall over time.
Cutting edge devices that disrupt bird nesting patterns
Nesting birds don’t just contribute to an infestation by breeding: they can also cause damage to structures, harbour parasites and affect the aesthetic of an area. You may even face large costs if ongoing repairs are required for damaged air conditioning, plumbing, eaves, insulation, roofing, window frames, solar panels and more.
We have the tools, experience and expertise to prevent nesting and keep your building protected from an infestation. We also offer tailored bird mitigation services for airports to ensure safety is never compromised by an infestation.
How Can Bird Mitigation Devices Keep Infestations at Bay?
With the help of bird mitigation devices, we can create an environment that is uncomfortable or unattractive to birds, discouraging them from roosting or nesting in the area. There is a range of ways that you can deter birds from infesting your home or business building, for instance:
- Physical Barriers: With bird mitigation devices such as spikes, nets, and wires, they can create a physical barrier to prevent birds from roosting or nesting on surfaces like ledges, roofs, and gutters in and around your property.
- Undesirable Environment: It is essential to create an unpleasant environment to deter birds from wanting to nest in your building. This can be done with bird mitigation devices such as, reflective surfaces, motion-activated alarms and even predator decoys to mimic the call of a natural predator.
- Sonic Devices: Some bird mitigation devices utilise ultrasonic or audible sound waves to scare birds away. These sounds are either inaudible or intolerable to birds, making them extremely uncomfortable and leading to them leaving the area.
- Taste Aversions: By utilising bird mitigation devices, they use taste aversions to create a repulsive taste for birds when they land on surfaces that can discourage them from visiting again.
- Habitat Modification: Bird mitigation devices that modify a bird’s habitat, such as reducing food sources, water sources, or shelter, can make the area less attractive to birds and dissuade them from staying.
When it comes to bird mitigation devices and services, trust the experts
Different species nest in different ways, which is why it’s vital that you talk to a professional who knows what they’re doing. We have many years of experience in the bird control industry and boast extensive knowledge about the nesting habits of a variety of birds that call Melbourne home. This gives us the ability to identify the best possible strategy against the species you are dealing with and achieve the most effective outcome.
Our team of professionals are well-versed in providing expert solutions for bird infestations with our bird mitigation devices. On top of that, we comply with all industry regulations surrounding the safety and wellbeing of native Australian species. This ensures the products and services we offer are both effective and humane, so you can rest easy and start clearing up that infestation.
Take the first step to a bird-free environment
We’re always on hand to answer any enquiries and discuss how our nesting bird mitigation devices help protect countless Melbourne residents and businesses. Call 1300 675 502 or contact us online and we’ll do everything we can to address any of your questions or concerns.